Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"To kill a Mockingbird"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
soxarechamps05

"To kill a Mockingbird" Empty
PostSubject: "To kill a Mockingbird"   "To kill a Mockingbird" EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:33 am

I am currently reading "To Kill A MockingBird" and we have been given a project to complete. We need to pick a character and find 4 songs that represent that character with lyrics and lines from the book. Could someone maybe help me find songs that represent characters such as Jem, Scout, Boo Radley, or Calpurnia? Thanks A lot!
Back to top Go down
Jones48
Admin
Jones48

PostSubject: Re: "To kill a Mockingbird"   "To kill a Mockingbird" EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:17 am

Ok I read that book last year so I do know what you mean, but was there songs in the book? I didn't remember that. I will have to re look over that.
Back to top Go down
https://thehomeworklab.forumotion.com
markipjr1

markipjr1

PostSubject: Re: "To kill a Mockingbird"   "To kill a Mockingbird" EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:39 pm

Im Currently Reading that book and I do think that there are no songs that go with that book.
Back to top Go down
The Dream

The Dream

PostSubject: Re: "To kill a Mockingbird"   "To kill a Mockingbird" EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:04 am

I haven't read this book, but I do have one song in mind. Probably has nothing to do with the book, but it's called Mockingbird. It's by Eminem. Probably has nothing to do with the book, but still check it out, to be sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "To kill a Mockingbird"   "To kill a Mockingbird" Empty

Back to top Go down

"To kill a Mockingbird"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Elements :: English :: Writing-
Jump to: